The CellBuster is a device that continuously monitors for cellular phones, once it detects that a cell phone is switched on (up to 90 feet away) it will alert the phone user that they must switch off their phone.
Voice/Tone mode allows the unit to give a series of tones to alert the presence of a Cell phone, or a tone alert followed by a voice message requesting the user to stop using their communications device.
Alarm light mode flashes a bright red light, ideal for silent detection or for drawing attention to the voice message.
Remote alarm mode allows the device to send a remote signal to another device such as a security system, data logging or surveillance application.
One, two, or all three alarm types can be used in conjunction with each other, ideally suiting your needs for monitoring Cell phone or two-way radio use.
Where can the CellBuster be used?
The CellBuster is ideally suited to many purposes and situations. It can be used to enforce Cell phone restricted areas such as Hospitals, Power Plants, Airports, Medical Clinics, Computer Rooms, Transportation Operations, Industrial Plants, Control Rooms, and Laboratories.
It can be used for Privacy and Security purposes where sensitive information needs to be protected, such as in Business Meetings, Financial Institutions, Courthouses, Government Buildings, Legal Briefings, Embassies, Political Meetings and Defence Facilities.
Unlawful Activities can be prevented at such locations as Banks, Prisons, Security Services Firms, Detention Facilities, Police Departments, Gaming Facilities, and Facility Management Operations. By installing a Cellbuster you can monitor and protect yourself and business from unlawful use of Cell phones.
Cell phone noise pollution can be prevented in Restaurants, Bars, Privacy Rooms, Public Transport, Classrooms and Lecture Halls, Cinemas, Theaters, Golf club houses, hospitality rooms, and Church Events.
* 100% Legal in USA, Europe, and all other countries.
* Informs Cell phone users to switch off their Cell phone.
* Fits anywhere, just 20Wx11.2Hx5D(cm). 8Wx4.5Hx2D(Inches).
* Built in alarm speaker.
* Weight including internal batteries is approx 2.1 lbs or 1Kg.
* Easy to wall mount or can be used as a portable device
* Battery powered(4x'C' cells) or 9v DC input jack for AC adapter(not included). Battery life is approx 1 year.
* Remote alarm output, for connection to security station or external alarm.
* Audio output for connection to external speaker.
* Integrated internal antenna, to avoid protrusions or tampering.
* Detects mobile phones and two-way radios with frequencies from 400-2000MHz
* Detects Analog and Digital Cell phones CDMA, TDMA, GSM and PCS/PCN types.
* Sensitivity control range of 2 to 30 meters. (approx. 6 to 90 feet).
* Low battery audio indicator.
* Easily accessible controls behind front grille, for sensitivity control, speaker volume, Alarm light(On/Off), Audio alarm type(Voice or tone), local audio alarm(On/Off), and Mobile phone Standby Mode Detection(On/Off).
CellBuster Solutions Cell phones are here to stay; today practically everybody carries a cell phone. The have become an important part of our everyday lives for both personal and business use.However they have brought about many problems some are annoying but others are far more serious. Below we attempt to categorise the problems and look at some of the solutions for these problems.Cell busters can provide you with practical solutions for the following cell phone problems and threats.
1. General Annoyance (Restaurants, Movie Theatres, Churches, Trains etc)
2. Invasion of Privacy (Camera phones in locker rooms, Private functions etc)
3. Cheating (Phones in exam halls and schools, candidates texting answers etc)
4. Corporate Security (Cell phones in Board Meetings)
5. Corporate Theft (Camera phones used for theft of intellectual property rights)
6. Illegal activity (Coordinating robberies, control of gangs from prisons etc)
7. Hospitals (Unauthorized use of phones could cause medical equipment to malfunction)
8. National Security (Cell phones eaves dropping in Embassies, and unauthorized use in government buildings)
9. Detonation of Bombs and Explosives (Cell phones remotely used setoff bombs designed to kill civilians and military personnel)