|Click to enlarge|
NOTE: We add more free benefits every month to the Management Plan (which is different from the Economy Preferred Plan). Therefore, if you were to choose between all of the Plans available, the Management Plan is the BEST VALUE for the extra ONE-TIME $49.
Or, if you wish to continue with your Economy Preferred Plan 3-Year Renewal (which SAVES you $50.00), then your plan Includes:
- FREE PI Union License Renewal (Private Investigator Photo Credentials Renewal), a $100 Value. Offer good only if member's plan is renewed on time. Expired plans do not qualify for the free PI Union License.
- FREE Advanced Training Manual(s) each year
- FREE PI-AGENCY.US email address for your career
- FREE PI Cash Coupons - worth up to 30% Off for PI items (a $500 Value)
- FREE Educational Cash Grants for selected Advance Tuitions
- FREE Daily and Weekly PI assignment & employment openings
- FREE PI Passcode Access to 100+ endorsed firms who are hiring for your local territory
- FREE annual subscriptions SEVEN (7) Private Investigative & Security-related magazines and journals.
- FREE PI Client Referrals
- FREE Basic Private Investigator Training Manual, examination, diploma
- FREE Private Investigator Book Titles online
- FREE Continuing Education
- FREE Legal & Licensing Updates and Amendments
- FREE PI Passcode to over 300 private forums
- FREE Federal-Civil Anti-Piracy Training & Job Placement
- FREE PI agency employment introductions & referrals
- *DISCOUNTED PI Training Examinations and Certificates
- *DISCOUNTED 3rd-Party Certification of earned hours for PI licensing applications
- *DISCOUNTED PI Business Cards or Letterhead/Envelopes
- *DISCOUNTED Personalized PI Web Page
- *DISCOUNTED PI Toll Free Phone Number Set-up for your clients
- *DISCOUNTED Federal-Civil Anti-Piracy Investigator Examination & Certification Diploma
*SAVE MORE: The above DISCOUNTED Items are NOW FREE
if you Upgrade to a MANAGEMENT PLAN: Click Here for Details Link
OR, TO ORDER THE 3-YEAR ECONOMY PREFERRED RENEWAL: Simply add this item to your Shopping Cart (see below)
Any questions, call 406-534-0251 to speak to the records department.