|Click to enlarge|
NOTE: We add more free benefits every month to the Professional Package Plan (which is different from the Economy Plan). Therefore, if you were to choose between all of the Package Plans available, the Professional Package Plan is the BEST VALUE for the extra $30.
By using this option, you are attesting you hold a government issued regulated private investigator license and are requesting your PI UNION online benefits.
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
ANNUAL PI UNION ECONOMY PREFERRED MEMBERSHIP . . .
- FREE PI UNION LICENSE APPLICATION (Photo Credentials)
- FREE Basic Training Manual, Examination, & Diploma *
- FREE Advance Training Manual, Examination, & Diploma *
- FREE PI and Security subscriptions to related magazines and journals *
- FREE Personalized PI Web Page and PI email for your career
- FREE PI Coupons - worth up to 45% Off for PI items (a $1000 Value)
- FREE Investigator Related Book Titles *
- FREE Educational Partial Cash Grants for selected Advance Tuitions
- FREE PI Toll Free Phone Number Set-up for your clients (a $50 value)
- Daily and Weekly PI assignments and employment openings *
- PI Passcode Access to 100+ endorsed firms who are hiring for your local territory
- FREE Legal, Licensing Updates, and Amendments
- FREE Federal-Civil Piracy Investigator Training, Certification, and jobs
- DISCOUNTED PI Business Cards
* (Manuals, Books, and subscriptions available online with membership passcode)
You will also receive contact within 72 hours during business days.
CLICK HERE: www.ipiu.org/forums/BENEFITS LIST FOR PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS LINK
Again, while waiting for your documents please visit our website at www.ipiu.org/forums/
(You may wish to make note that the amount on your credit card statement will show up under the name of CWN, Criminal Warrants Network, or IPIU.ORG)
Questions? Call 406-534-0251 or 800-548-1526
There are no refunds on an Memberships after 5 days. If a member wishes to suspend their membership with a leave of absence (such as military duty or an illness), then they must obtain pre-approval for the suspension, which can be re-activated within a pre-determined amount of time. If a member violates their signed Oath, Code of Ethics, and web site Forum Rules, then the member will be required to post a public apology before applying for reinstatement of all privileges tied to their Oath, Code of Ethics, and web site Forum Rules. Again, while waiting for your documents please visit our website at http://www.ipiu.org/forums/
TO PROCEED, simply ADD this item to the Shopping Cart below: